Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a Bust!


No, not that woman I saw at Nob Hill an hour ago, but rather my resolve to get something on this blog most everyday. It's harder than it seems to the newbie.

A new beginning!

Here I go again. Promising to get something added here at lest a few times a week. It says somewhere that my mind is here most days, well it hasn't been true. Come to think of it, it may be true in that I've been giving myself a huge guilt trip everyday that I don't get here and put something down.
Whatever. It's been hot, it's not my table, I ran out of gas, the Olympics were on, the Democrats are having a liberal orgasm in Denver. (What a mess that'll be.) I'm getting angry with the general citizenry who'd rather "win" than vote the issues. A whole bunch of things keep me from doing what I have to do - and want to.
My parents. We left off the story as they met and dated, thought about marriage and did it! All the wheres will be in tomorrow's post (DV) and a couple of great (IMHO) pictures of them in the early days. PLUS! the added attraction of a complete listing of all of the places we ever lived and why we moved so much.
Stayed tuned, family members. Casual observers will not be left out either - recipes and valuable stuff to be included in every edition.

Now what to do about an illustrative item…

No comments: