Monday, April 20, 2009

The Heat Is On

This morning it was eighty some-odd before nine AM. It's 97 on the deck right now. I'm not too sure that's accurate, but one thing is sure. It is warmish here on the Central California Coast! When the weather gets this way (and it often does) all you can do is wait for the sun to decline a bit and that heat goes right away and the cool sets in. Meanwhile watering and sweating are the things to do. I guess they are related somehow. We played Bocce again this morning and lost, again. Stupid game. I think my winter "beach bocce" really screwed up my "official court bocce". Is that believable? I'm sticking to it.

The "Santa Cruz Sentinel" published a listing of the County Employees' salary structures. It was the most downloaded data on their website. Ooops! It's gone. They took it off. That website is no longer available. It is not in our vast archives (all the way back to 4 April 2009?) Food for conspiratorial nuts such as my self.

But my efforts are not going unnoticed. I made another listing or watch notice. This time from the DHS. You can read it here…

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

You can read it here also…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/14/homeland-security-report_n_186834.html

What a great day!

No comments: